Introduction

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!


My name is Gabriella Baldacchino, I am a 19 year old student currently embarking on a three year course in Communications Studies. 

The word Wanderlust is the desire to travel thus being the reason for this blog.This blog mainly covers my strong interest for travel and different cultures all over the world. For those who are travel fanatics, you came to the right place as I created this blog to share travel news and all sorts of discoveries that fall under the category of travel culture. 

I always have the constant urge to travel and try new things, explore different cultures and lifestyle, and also to learn new languages. Being able to visit many different beautiful locations, whether they are city based or nature based are all so wonderful as I can cherish many unique memories. 

Travelling is very fundamental as one can appreciate what the world and nature has to offer. An aim other than to share the beauty of travelling and culture is to discuss and bring issues around the world to people's attention and to educate and raise awareness. 

"Travel doesn't become an adventure until you leave yourself behind"- Marty Rubin

Comments